Options Num 1 – Infinite Health Num 2 – Infinite Shield Num 3 – Infinite Ammo Num 4 – Infinite Grenades Num 5 – No Reload Num 8 – Rapid Fire Num 7 – Energy Weapons Infinite Ammo Num 8 – Energy Weapons No Cooldown Num 8 – Infinite Flashlight Battery Num 0 – One Hit Kill F1 – Super Speed F2 – Slow Motion F3 – Super Jump
- “Infinite Ammo” takes effect when you reload ammo; “Energy Weapons Infinite Ammo” takes effect when you shoot with energy weapons.
- “Energy Weapons No Cooldown”: When activated, you may still see the cooldown animation after charged shot, but you can shoot again immediately without waiting for it to cooldown.
- “Super Jump”: You may receive fall damage, you should use it with Infinite Health or Infinite Shield enabled.
This game uses EasyAntiCheat protection, in order to launch this game without EAC, please follow these instructions:
1. Launch the game from steam, you’ll see two options.
2. Select Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled (Mods and Limited Services).
Windows Store Version:
1. Open start menu, search for Halo
2. Look for the result named Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled (Mods and Limited Services) and launch it.
Note this trainer is for Halo: CE Anniversary only. If you’re looking for trainers for other titles in Halo: The Master Chief Collection, please check: https://gamesrepacks.com/halo-the-master-chief-collection-halo-reach-trainer/
Also check out the fling’s trainers from 2012 to May 2019 from here.