- Based on State.of.Decay.2.Juggernaut.Edition-CODEX ISO release: codex-state.of.decay.2.juggernaut.edition.iso (17,399,840,768 bytes)
- Update 3 + Online Fix with multiplayer support is available in NoDVD folder after installation. MP works with legit users if you use legit (better fake one) Xbox Live account
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 16.2 to 11.2 GB)
- Installation takes 8-20 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 18 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use “Language Changer.bat” in game’s root folder to change the game language
State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition re-imagines the popular survival game as a brand-new experience to welcome first-time players… and those who’ve come back from the dead. Available on Steam for the first time, this edition is packed with new and remastered content for the ultimate zombie survival experience.Join over 7 million existing players and discover what Juggernaut Edition has to offer:
The base game plus all three add-on packs released to date:
- Heartland: an massive story campaign set in a familiar town with new challenges; Daybreak Pack: a test of teamwork with siege-style, “survive the horde” gameplay; Independence Pack: a celebration of history that blows up zombies… with fireworks!
- Remastered graphics and an upgraded engine featuring realistic fog effects
- An expanded soundtrack with hours of new thematic musical arrangements
- Providence Ridge: a brand-new open-world map full of forests, zombies, and mystery
- Two-handed heavy weapons with new melee combat moves to bust zombie heads
- A new introductory experience and improved controls to help you master the apocalypse
…and countless other improvements to the classic open-ended sandbox gameplay.
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with my previous SoD2 repacks.